Terms and Conditions
Every site that adheres to the rules of fair play, is reliable and licensed, must provide its customers with the Terms of Service for review and further agreement with them. The website Odds96 is such a site. Each client has the possibility to read the Terms of Service and decide if he agrees with them and is ready to accept them.
What are the Terms of Service? They are documents stipulating the rules, mutual obligations of the company and the client. The client reads them before becoming a full user of the platform and accepts them. This enables him to use the services of the company without any hindrance and to expect fair and quality service in return.
On this page you will find the rules for using the Services provided by the Odds96 website. We will tell you in detail whether the company is legal and safe to accept its Terms and Conditions, what obligations you will have to the company if you accept the Terms and Conditions. You will learn about the general terms and conditions that apply to the site. We will also tell you about all the information you need to create an account and the consequences you will face if you do not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance Of The Terms
As you review the Terms of Service, you will be prompted to review the following documents and information:
- Deposits and withdrawals;
- Deposits and withdrawals in crypto;
- Account, payouts, bonuses, and promo codes;
- KYC policy, privacy and personal data management;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Responsible Gaming;
- Fairness & RNG Testing Methods;
- X Provider Accessibility Policy;
- General Betting Rules.
Confirming your agreement to and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions confirms your agreement to all of the above legal documents.
Please read all of these documents carefully and do so responsibly! By accepting the company’s terms and conditions when you create your account, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the company.
Odds96 General Rules
These Terms and Conditions are universal for both online casinos and sports betting. These general provisions are obligatory to study, because they are the guarantee of our cooperation with you, have legal force and provide security for both parties.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time, and you will find the latest information on the site. All updates are posted on the site immediately, so the information will always be up to date, no matter when you became a platform user or how long you haven’t visited the site. Be responsible and check this page periodically, so you can keep up with all the changes. If you don’t agree with any of the changes made, you always have the right to terminate the contract with the company.
The Odds96 website is owned and operated by Breakout Group BV. The company is officially registered at Schout Bij Nacht Doormanweg 40, 1st floor, P.O. Box 4745. , Curaçao, – and has an official registration number – 143362. It also has a license from an independent gambling regulator of Curacao – № 1668/JAZ. This all shows that the site is perfectly legal and has every right to provide online gambling services. You can not worry about the safety of your information and funds, because the company is responsible for it, as you can judge by its crystal clear reputation.
Odds96 Registration and Account Terms
If you decide to become a user of our website or Odds96 app, you need to create an account and read and accept the Terms and Conditions of the company. Carefully check the contact information you enter when registering your account, it must be correct and up to date. This is so that we can contact you later and ask for more information about you. If you ignore this point, you may miss important notifications. Communication between employees of the company and the client is done through a registered e-mail address.
So in order to verify your account and pass the KYC and AML policies, you need to provide a minimum set of identifying information:
- FULL NAME;
- Date of birth;
- Address of permanent residence;
- Identification Number.
All data must be entered in full and correspond to reality, as incorrect information in your profile can lead to its blocking.
Also, the company can suspend the activity of your account until you provide all the requested data and documents.
Every client should know that he or she has the possibility to create only one account, fill in his or her profile and provide all the necessary documents, accept the Terms and Conditions of the Company and only then start playing games (for example Aviator) and betting on cricket or other sports. Using someone else’s account may result in its blocking without the possibility of recovery.
Before you start using the site’s services, make sure that it is legal in your area of residence. After all, you are the only one responsible for it.
When you accept the company’s terms and conditions, you also confirm all of the following statements:
- You are of legal age and have the right to enter into a legally binding contract with the company yourself;
- The company is not responsible for whether or not you are in a jurisdiction where it is legal to use online gambling services. It is your responsibility to check whether you are allowed to play on this website. In addition, you should check whether your country of residence is on a list that prohibits it. You can find all this out in the Vendor Accessibility Policy, read it;
- Make sure all the information you provided when you registered your account is your personal information and that it is entered correctly. If we notice any fraud on your part, we will block your account immediately;
- You must be the beneficial owner of all of the funds in your gaming account;
- You are only allowed to use one account. Using someone else’s account, even the account of a relative or friend, will result in immediate blocking without the possibility of recovery;
- The company assumes no responsibility for your betting or online casino games. This is all within your personal responsibility, you must understand all risks, including the risk of losing your funds;
- When you accept the terms and conditions of the company. you automatically agree that from time to time we may check some of your personal information and make appropriate inquiries. You, in turn, agree to provide them. The company may suspend your account until you provide the necessary data. This is to ensure the safety of all customers and to allow for early detection of money laundering.
Suspension or termination of your account and subsequent restriction of access to the website may be due to non-compliance with the following items:
- You are using our site as a citizen or are located in a country where it is prohibited. Or you are using a VPN to conceal your location;
- You cannot verify that you are of legal age, and you provide inaccurate or incomplete information in your personal account;
- You had information about the outcome of an event prior to its completion or may have influenced the outcome of that event if you are, for example, a member of the playing team, its coach, or simply involved in the game;
- You have more than one account on the Odds96 website;
- You use special software to automate betting on the site;
- You are a member of a group that bets in concert to influence the odds;
- You used a payment method, such as a card belonging to another person.
If you violated any of the conditions, your account will be closed. But what happens to the remaining funds in your account? If you have deposits left over, they will be returned to your account. They may also be withheld if it is not possible or costly to return them. All costs of refunds from your gaming account will be at your expense. In order to withdraw your funds, you must make the appropriate request on the withdrawal page.
Your account may also be suspended if activity is suspected or prohibited, without cause. You will be liable to cover any costs associated with the prohibited activity on your account.